How can you stay connected to Roeland Park News and Events?
Receiving e-mails from the City is completely voluntary and you can start or stop receiving e-mails whenever you choose. Simply click on a link at the bottom of an e-mail to either update your profile by modifying which e-mails you receive or to unsubscribe.
Now you can also Text ROELANDPARK to 22828 to start receiving emails.
The City is using a third-party provider called Constant Contact for the e-mail service. Both the City and Constant Contact are committed to preserving your privacy. Your information will be treated as confidential information; your e-mail address and contact information will not be sold or shared.
You’ve got options! We are creating a number of “interest” lists (see descriptions below) for you to choose from.
Choose one or all; you will not receive duplicate e-mails in your inbox.
Getting on this list is easy. Click on the link in the upper right of this page. You will be taken to a page where you can enter your e-mail address and select your “interests”. Here is a list of the “interests” to choose from (note the bullets below each interest group are only examples of possible topics):
- ALL City E-mails
- If you check this box, you will receive ALL city e-mails, except Ward specific news (you must check your Ward box separately).
- General City Correspondence- Newsletter/Elections
- Meeting Notices
- Council meetings/workshops
- Committee Meetings
- Planning and Zoning Meetings
- Budget Hearings
- Public Information Meetings
- Construction News – Road Closures/Future Projects
- Special Events – Art Receptions/Community Events
- Mayor’s Newsletter
- Ward Specific News
- From time to time, City Council Members may have information they want to send to their specific Ward. If you would like to receive information relevant to your Ward, you must check the box of your Ward. If you do not check a Ward box, you will NOT receive the Ward specific e-mails.