The mission of the Roeland Park Public Works Department is to effectively maintain, develop, and enhance public infrastructure and facilities. We provide services to the public to achieve a common economic, environmental, and community purpose. The Public Works Department strives for excellence while maintaining the spirit of our department values, preserving our city for future generations. Department Values
- Integrity – We strive to maintain moral principles of honesty, respect, and trust.
- Dedication – Completely and wholeheartedly devoted to our mission, our service, and each other.
- Costumer Service – Listen and respond to all of our stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- High Expectations – Maintain and deliver quality service in all of our efforts.
- Adaptability – No matter the conditions, we will adjust to get the job done.
Please contact our Director of Public Works, Jose Leon, at 913-722-5435 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.Please contact our Public Works Director, Jose Leon, if you have any questions 913-722-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org Contacting Us Public Works Department Roeland Park Industrial Park 4800 Roe Parkway Roeland Park, KS 66205 Ph: 913.722.5435 Fax: 913.236.4377 Click Here to access Public Works Service Request Form Online Download and print here: Plain Text / Word Format