The mission of the Roeland Park Public Works Department is to effectively maintain, develop, and enhance public infrastructure and facilities. We provide services to the public to achieve a common economic, environmental, and community purpose. The Public Works Department strives for excellence while maintaining the spirit of our department values, preserving our city for future generations.
- Integrity – We strive to maintain moral principles of honesty, respect, and trust.
- Dedication – Completely and wholeheartedly devoted to our mission, our service, and each other.
- Costumer Service – Listen and respond to all of our stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- High Expectations – Maintain and deliver quality service in all of our efforts.
- Adaptability – No matter the conditions, we will adjust to get the job done.
Contractor Large Pavement Patch Repair
These locations are being prepped for surface treatment which will take place in 2016. The 2015 work will prolong the overall life of the pavement and the surface treatment the City will use in 2016.
You will also notice the Public Works crews working on these streets tackling the work we can perform in-house. These areas are being worked on beginning June 11, 2015.
The locations are as follows:
50th Street, Neosho to Reinhardt
50th Terrace, Cedar to Briar
51st Street, Cedar to Western City Limits
Briar Street, 49th to 51st
Canterbury Street, 47th to 48th
Falmouth Street, 47th to 48th
Cedar Street, 51st to 51st Terrace
Mohawk Drive, 47th to 50th
Pawnee Drive, 48th to 50th
Please contact our Director of Public Works, Jose Leon, at 913-722-5435 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Please contact our Public Works Director, Jose Leon, if you have any questions 913-722-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Works Department
Roeland Park Industrial Park
4800 Roe Parkway
Roeland Park, KS 66205
Click Here to access Public Works Service Request Form Online Download and print here: Plain Text / Word Format