- Barking Dog or Animal Running-at-Large
- Code Violation (Code Violation Notice Form)
- Potholes, Curb/Sidewalk Damage, etc (Service Request Form)
- Spills that impact or threaten stormdrains or washes
- Construction site runoff
- Runoff from industrial sites
- Dumping of wash water to stormdrains or washes
- Runoff from car washing or detailing operations
You can help us by identifying and reporting potential sources of stormwater pollution. To report stormwater pollution in your area, call the Stormwater Hotline at 913-715-6969.
If reporting pollution after business hours, please call the Johnson County Environmental Department 24-Hour Response Service at 913-715-6900. If you witness discharges of hazardous materials– dial 911 to contact the fire department. (http://stormwater.jocogov.org)
Street Light Out
Reporting street light outages. You will need to know the:
- Street address closest to the pole -OR-
- Major cross streets closest to the pole -OR-
- Do you have the number on the pole? (Normally, 2 letters followed by 4 digits located on the pole)
To report street light outage in your area, call Maintenance at Black and McDonald 24 hour line 816-483-0257 or the Roeland Park Police Department at 913-677-3364.