The City of Roeland Park in working on its Fiscal Year 2020 - 2022 Budget. Each year, staff work with the Governing Body to develop the following year's budget along with two additional years of projections. This longer-term planning process helps guide the Council's decision-making when it comes to planning for capital improvements and equipment replacement, staffing adjustments, program improvements, and more. Below is a preliminary schedule of future budget meetings and benchmarks for adopting the FY 2020 Budget. All meetings are open to the public and take place at Roeland Park City Hall 4600 W. 51st Street unless otherwise noted.
The Council adopted the budget on August 5th. The full budget document will be published on this site as soon as its complete. Any questions on the budget you can reach out to Finance Director Jennifer Jones-Lacy - firstname.lastname@example.org.
|May 20, 2019||2018 Audit Presentation, Review Primary Revenue Trends, Outstanding Debt and Fund Balances|
|June 3, 2019||Preliminary Presentation of 2020-22 Budget with Capital Plan, Equipment Replacement, and Objectives|
|June 18, 2019||Preliminary Budget Presentation Continued|
|June 24, 2019||Budget Community Forum - Roeland Park Community Center|
|July 1, 2019||Preliminary Budget Presentation Continued + Permission to publish public hearing in the Legal Record|
|August 5, 2019||Public Hearing on Proposed Budget and Adoption of 2020 Budget|
- Capital Improvement Plan by Department
- Capital Improvement Plan by Fund
- Preliminary 2020 Budget - All Funds
- Preliminary $2 million Bond Issuance Impact - Select Funds
- Debit Issuance Analysis - Columbia Capital
- Revenue Trends, Outstanding Debt and Fund Balance Presentation
- 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (Audit)
- Community Forum Budget Presentation 6-24-19